Saturday, September 15, 2007

class

My thoughts about Noah and his sons is much simlar to that of the classes. Noah was ashamed of the fact that his youngest child witnessed Noah in such a free and expressive state. In addition, his son went to the eldest sons as well, and told them what he has just seen. So instead of fixing the problem on his own, he brought his brothers in to cover Noah. So maybe Noah was upset the grandson didn't step up and show respect for his grandfather and protect him by covering him. It shows that he to some extent did not step up to the plate.
Then again, yea so he didnt cover you up Noah, get over it youre the only family on the Earth right now, and you are going to start a fight between you. There is no where to go, and no one to talk to, so way to create drama.
As for the story of Abraham and Issac... I have to agree with Mandy. To love someone is to love God, because we are "all Gods children." So I don't understand why God would test Abraham by asking him to kill his son. I thought that was a little bullyish again by God. Then again, I truly thought about it, and that is a true measure of how much Abraham is willing to give up for God. So this was confusing, but I would have to say I still think it was wrong of God to do that to Abraham.

No comments: